Five people have been charged in connection with the murder of an aspiring British film-maker in Guyana.
Dominic Bernard, 18, from Epsom, Surrey, went missing shortly after arriving in the South American country last October.
His body was discovered last week in a shallow grave in a farming village. He had suffered severe head injuries and authorities suspect he was the target of a robbery.
Two men have been charged with the murder, while a man and two women appeared before a judge on Friday accused of helping bury Mr Bernard's body and his camera equipment.
Police were reported to have recovered a hammer which is thought to have been one of the murder weapons.
Following the discovery of his body, Mr Bernard's parents Andrew and Linda said their son had travelled to pursue his dream of studying film-making.
In a statement issued to the media, the family said: "Dominic Bernard, aged just 18, was full of hope, ambition, creativity, self-respect, faith and trust.
"In chasing his dreams, exploring his heritage and doing the things that brought joy to his heart, and so many others, he tragically encountered those who do not share these values."
Local media reported that Mr Bernard's godbrother Aaron Hing, 22, and 23-year-old Staymon George have been charged with the murder.
Mr Bernard flew to Guyana's capital Georgetown on October 14 and was supposed to fly back to England on November 5 but never got on his flight, according to reports.
His father Andrew is understood to have flown out to Guyana following his son's disappearance to assist police.