With Home Retail's (LSE: HOME) Argos' logistical prowess and Sainsbury's (LSE: SBRY) vast footprint of stores ready for eager customers to come click-and-collecting, combining the two groups might just make sense — *might*...
- Why I Would Put J Sainsbury plc In My Trolley Before Wm Morrison Supermarkets plc – Despite The Recovery
- Is Takeover Target Home Retail Group Plc Still A Buy After Today's Update?
- Does Today's Update From J Sainsbury plc Make It A 'Buy'?
- Should You Buy J Sainsbury plc, John Wood Group PLC & Robert Walters PLC On Monday?
- A Tale Of Two Divergent Acquisitions: J Sainsbury Plc And Shire Plc
Owain Bennallack has no position in any shares mentioned. The Motley Fool UK has no position in any of the shares mentioned. We Fools don't all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors.