Artichoke, Olive and Lemon Linguine
- 325 g (11 oz) linguine
- 125 g (4 oz) char-grilled artichoke hearts in oil, drained
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- juice and grated rind of 1 lemon
- 75 g (3 oz) black olives
- salt and pepper
- chopped flat-leaf parsley, to garnish
- Parmesan cheese shavings, to serve
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water according to the pack instructions until al dente. Drain, reserving a little of the cooking water.
- Return the pasta to the pan and stir through the remaining ingredients, adding a little cooking water to loosen if needed, and season.
- Spoon into serving bowls and serve sprinkled with the parsley and Parmesan shavings.