Did you know that drinking green tea has a variety of health benefits?
See also: How to boost your immune system the natural way
The following are just five of the things green tea has been linked with in recent years:
- It's believed to help prevent cancer. Green tea contains antioxidants which have been found to prohibit the growth of cancer cells.
- It can help beat anxiety and depression.
- It can help stave off tooth decay.Green tea contains antibacterial properties and can control bad breath as well as combat gum disease.
- It boosts metabolism and can help with fat burning and weight loss.
- Green tea can also assist the immune system. One study found that people who drank green tea based supplements reduced the risk of getting flu by 75%.