Celebrity chef Jean-Christophe Novelli has spoken of his 10-week-old son's fight with cancer.
The 55-year-old chef's baby boy, Valentino, is receiving treatment for neuroblastoma.
The multi-Michelin star winner has revealed his feelings of helplessness after he and his fiancee Michelle announced the child's diagnosis earlier this month.
He told the Sunday Mirror: "We found a lump in Valentino's neck and we both went to pieces.
"There have been nights when I have sat alone, crying, asking God why this has happened to my little boy and not to me. I wish I could change places with him."
The chef also expressed support for Michael Buble, whose three-year-old son, Noah, has also been diagnosed with cancer.
"My heart goes out to the Bubles and any other family facing cancer," father-of-four Jean-Christophe said.
Neuroblastoma is a cancer of developing nerve cells and it affects around 100 children every year in the UK, most commonly under-fives.
Symptoms include a lump in the neck - as in Valentino's case - as well as blue lumps in the skin and bruising, often around the eyes.