Week five of Strictly Come Dancing is here, and so far the series has delivered some of the best moments ever.
Here is a look at some of the highlights so far:
1. Ed Balls and his samba for movies week, which saw him dressed as Jim Carrey's character from The Mask
2. Judge Rinder in practically every dance he has done so far. Who else can make wearing Lederhosen look just as cool as his judges' robes?
3. Judge Bruno Tonioli's always had some fantastic one-liners, but this year he's delivered some stunners - and it's only week five. With just one example being him telling Daisy Lowe after her Rumba: "I am panting to the point of turning!"
4. While Craig Revel Horwood is normally the sharp-tongued judge on the panel, something has happened this year. Craig has been NICE. Yes, actually, nice and has said some great things to contestants.
Despite the crazy Judge Rinder pulls, Craig actually even complimented him last week saying: "There is a delicious dancer hidden underneath".
5. Bronzed Balls. We're talking of course about former MP Ed finally deciding to get a spray tan.
Strictly Come Dancing airs on BBC One at 6:35pm