Nicole Scherzinger is back on the X Factor judging panel - and that means one thing: more amazing fashion to ogle.
The former Pussycat Dolls star has worn some show-stopping outfits in the past.
And now that she's back, we can look forward to seeing fashion that will be anything but boring.
Here are some of her key looks from past X Factor events and shows:
1. She marked her return with a gorgeous blue asymmetric David Koma dress for this year's launch
2. At the 2013 X Factor semi-final she stunned in a black Michael Costello gown
3. She opted for a thigh-high, slightly sheer number by London-based Norwegian fashion designer Kristian Aadnevik, in November 2013.
4. She always knows how to keep it interesting and this white dress is a case in point
5. This red Amanda Wakeley dress is not for the faint-hearted, but Nicole pulls it off with style and grace