He was said to have been banned from appearing on The X Factor by show boss Simon Cowell many moons ago, after he stormed the stage during one of Jedward's performances back in 2009.
But according to new reports, Calvin Harris will appear on the new series of the ITV show as the feud between the two music men is now over.
The Sun claimed that the DJ will appear alongside judge Nicole Scherzinger in the Judge's Houses segment of the reality
A source told the newspaper: "Calvin is rightly regarded as one of the biggest artists in music due to his phenomenal chart success."
The insider went on to add that X Factor mogul Simon is keen to get "A-listers on board" and that he "made a beeline for Calvin"
Of the Jedward debacle seven years ago - which saw Calvin gatecrash the stage with the twin performers, holding a pineapple to his head - the source added: "It was a long time ago and both have moved on so much since then."
-- JEDWARD (@planetjedward) July 21, 2016
At the time, Calvin dismissed his actions, saying: "I was just inspired to make a mockery of the show because it is a music competition, it is a joke and I think it should be treated as such."
Calvin has not yet confirmed his alleged appearance, but all will be revealed in due course as the new series of The X Factor kicks off on Saturday August 27.
A spokesperson for ITV declined to comment.