Move over Kate Moss and Cara Delevingne: Great British Bake Off judge and cookery writer Mary Berry is the fashion icon we all need.
As the launch show looms, fans are wondering what the 81-year-old will wear this year. How many floral blazers will make an appearance? Where can we get her chunky necklaces? And can anyone wear head-to-toe pink as well as the queen of the Bake Off tent?
Here are five reasons we cannot get enough of Mary as a fashion icon:
1. Because nobody wears pink as well as Mary Berry
2. Because she has an exceptional collection of floral blazers
3. Because she is classy on the red carpet
4. Because she has a taste for chunky jewellery
5. Because her cardigan game is strong
The Great British Bake Off will return on Wednesday August 24 on BBC One.