So you've seen supermodels like Gisele Bundchen and Alessandra Ambrosio twisting themselves into some serious mind-boggling yoga positions and you want in.
But what you don't realise is how easy they make it look, until you get on the mat and try yoga for yourself - as these hilarious illustrations prove:
1. Like when you find you are barely able to reach your toes and everyone else around you are flipping acrobats and contortionists.
2. When you find that you and your yoga instructor are from completely different planets.
3. When you close your eyes to meditate but your mind has other ideas.
4. When everything seems like a yoga pose after you are told there are more than 86,000 postures to learn.
5. When you finally nail "Downward Dog" and your little pooch comes and sabotages your flow.
6. When you are in the "Warrior Pose" but your mind has gone completely existential on you.
7. When everyone around you has super-flexible limbs and you're like...
8. When your instructor says something about "locating your centre" and you're too embarrassed to tell him you don't know what the hell that means.
9. When going into crow is a losing battle against gravity.
10. When it's time to lie down and relax your mind and you're doing everything but.
11. And finally, when your class is over and suddenly you're feeling like you've got your mojo back.