Good news everyone: summer appears to have finally arrived! Bad news: none of us were prepared for this. Not remotely. We've been all about cardigans and rain-proof shoes and all of a sudden it's twenty-something degrees and we're very, very hot.
If you've been feeling like you are slowly but surely melting, you're not alone. Here are 11 people who agree.
1. People who have become acutely aware of how unpleasant public transport is in the heat.
-- Clare Dyckhoff (@cdyckhoff) July 18, 2016
2. Anyone who wanted an ice cream but got there a little too late.
-- PNE Police (@PNEPolice) July 18, 2016
-- Sophie Flowers (@Flowers_S) July 18, 2016
4. Anyone with very fair skin.
-- Mary Mc Intyre (@Mc1988) July 18, 2016
5. Anyone who is really quite fond of the electric blanket.
-- Andy Cooper (@DevonLifeEd) July 18, 2016
6. Anyone who didn't invest in a very big fan and is now regretting it.
7. Those of us who suffer from Chronic Sweaty Face.
-- BFI (@BFI) July 18, 2016
8. Anyone above shade 1788.
-- Channel 4 (@Channel4) July 18, 2016
9. Those who really kind of miss the rain.
-- Tara Carroll (@Tara_Gigabyte) July 18, 2016
10. All the curly haired people of the world.
-- Sharnie Lewis-Burton (@sharnieamelia) July 18, 2016
11. Anyone who bothered with makeup this morning. What. Was. The. Point.