Legally Blonde, the movie that made us all want to go to law school, is 15 years old.
Time may have passed but age has not weathered Elle Woods and the crucial life lessons we learned from her.
-- Reese Witherspoon (@RWitherspoon) July 12, 2016
1) Happy people don't shoot their husbands
-- Joanne Whitelaw (@JoanneWhitelaw) July 13, 2016
2) Orange is not the new pink
"Last week I saw Cameron Diaz at Fred Segal, and I talked her out of buying this truly heinous angora sweater. Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed."
3) Spelling is a lot better than Vanderbilt
"Because I'm not a Vanderbilt, suddenly I'm white trash?"
I grew up in Bel Air, across the street from Aaron Spelling.
That's a lot better than some stinky old Vanderbilt. pic.twitter.com/fYkcYM2yhV
-- Lee Radziwill (@RadziwillLee) June 10, 2016
4) It's impossible to use a half-loop stitching on low-viscosity rayon
"It would snag the fabric. And you didn't just get it in - I saw it in the June Vogue a year ago. So if you're trying to sell it to me for full price, you've picked the wrong girl."
5) A Delta Nu would never sleep with a man who wears a thong
6) A pink, scented resume gives it a little something extra
7) The first cardinal rule of perm maintenance that you're forbidden to wet your hair for at least 24 hours after
-- Tom Coole (@LabourCoole) June 5, 2016
"It would risk deactivating the immonium thygocolate."
8) First impressions are not always correct. You must always have faith in people, but most important you must always have faith in yourself!"
Also why do I feel the need to memorize the Legally Blonde graduation speech? pic.twitter.com/aofBVMMml7
-- Magali Duran (@maggiepie480) June 16, 2016
9) BEND AND SNAP
-- Jessika Blehar (@JessiBlehar) July 13, 2016
Happy birthday Legally Blonde!