Legally Blonde, the movie that made us all want to go to law school, is 15 years old.
Time may have passed but age has not weathered Elle Woods and the crucial life lessons we learned from her.
1) Happy people don't shoot their husbands
2) Orange is not the new pink
"Last week I saw Cameron Diaz at Fred Segal, and I talked her out of buying this truly heinous angora sweater. Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed."
3) Spelling is a lot better than Vanderbilt
"Because I'm not a Vanderbilt, suddenly I'm white trash?"
4) It's impossible to use a half-loop stitching on low-viscosity rayon
"It would snag the fabric. And you didn't just get it in - I saw it in the June Vogue a year ago. So if you're trying to sell it to me for full price, you've picked the wrong girl."
5) A Delta Nu would never sleep with a man who wears a thong
6) A pink, scented resume gives it a little something extra
7) The first cardinal rule of perm maintenance that you're forbidden to wet your hair for at least 24 hours after
"It would risk deactivating the immonium thygocolate."
8) First impressions are not always correct. You must always have faith in people, but most important you must always have faith in yourself!"
9) BEND AND SNAP
Happy birthday Legally Blonde!