Game of Thrones and Me Before You star Emilia Clarke is not stranger to bold looks and experimental fashion.
The pint-sized actress - usually sporting bleach blonde hair as Daenerys Targaryen - is a huge fan of top designers, but that doesn't always mean she gets in right in the fashion stakes.
We've collated 21 of her most important fashion moments and ranked them from worst to best.
21. Romantic comedy Me Before You may be a hit but this Chloe dress that she wore to the New York premiere looks like a pair of old curtains.
20. Don't stare at the print (are they creepy faces?) of this dress for too long or you'll go cross-eyed.
19. We fear the bottom half of this dress is still alive...
18. When an expensive designer dress just looks... well, not expensive. Sorry Oscar de la Renta.
17. Mixing textures and print clashing is big right now but this is monochrome Giambattista Valli dress is all wrong.
16. These colours. Just no.
15. The jury is out on this Valentino gown. The cape trend emerged in 2015 and while the embroidery is pretty, it's a tad Morticia Addams.
14. Bonus points for rocking a suit on the red carpet, and an orange one isn't easy to pull off. We like this Stella McCartney number.
13. Ladylike and timeless, there's a touch of Kate Winslet about Emilia in this Dolce & Gabbana dress.
12. The blazer-dress, or maybe just a blazer, is the perfect length for 5ft 2´´ Emilia. She teamed this Dior number beautifully with striking heels, a strong centre parting and a red lip.
11. Gorgeous red wine colour and an oversize bow, the shape of this Zac Posen gown suits Emilia perfectly.
10. A pretty Prada gown was the perfect fit for this year's Vanity Fair Oscars party - balancing feminine and demure with a deep-v.
9. The actress demonstrating exactly how to do head to toe in white, with fashion forward lines.
8. Well, you can't go wrong with a fitted Victoria Beckham dress.
7. Getting it so right in a custom Proenza Schouler gown at the Golden Globes 2014.
6. Cool mint tones, mixed textures, intricate beading and metallic accessories... absolutely stunning.
5. Emilie's love of quirky styles paid off when she donned Ulyana Sergeenko lace couture. The corset top and dramatic peplum skirt made her every inch the English rose at the European Me Before You premiere.
4. To help promote Terminator Genisys last year, her first big blockbuster, Emilia wore this beautiful ensemble.
3. Hold the phone. Has anyone ever looked more perfect in a fuchsia ball gown?
2. We're IN LOVE with this dress. Geometric, kite-inspired and cut-out, perfectly accessorised with an eye-catching emerald ring.
1. But for the winner, we must hark back to the Emmy's of 2012. The Chanel gown helped put Emilia on best dressed lists and reminded people that she wasn't going anywhere. The unusual but seriously elegant white and purple dress was one to remember.