Life in Britain has been fraught with uncertainty since we voted to leave the European Union a week ago.
The pound has plummeted, the Prime Minister has resigned and it hasn't stopped raining for more than a few hours. It seems that Mother Nature voted remain and is thoroughly annoyed about the result.
As it turns out, she's not the only one who isn't happy about Brexit. Thousands of people took to the streets of London to protest against plans to leave the EU.
Amid speculation over what our uncertain future holds, EU supporters brought their best pun banners to the march through to Parliament Square.
Here are 12 of the best puns spotted on the rally route.
1. Excellent Joy Division references.
2. A little bit of a rude one.
3. A good cheese pun never goes amiss.
4. This very British placard.
5. Nothing compares, nothing compares...
6. We see what you did there.
7. Manners are everything.
8. Straight to the point, this lady doesn't mess around.
9. It's not me, it's EU.
10. Can we get a spectacular reunion tour in 10 years?
11. Were you bread-y for this many puns?
12. Finally, the real winner of the pun contest, and life in general.