Promoter: TalkTalk The promotor is TalkTalk Telecom Limited (Registered No: 4633015) whose registered office is at
11 Evesham Street, London, W11 4AR.
Entrant you, the competition entrant to the Competition offered by TalkTalk and/or its partners under these terms and conditions.
Definitions / Interpretation:
In these terms and conditions, "we" or "us" means TalkTalk. "You"/"Your" means the Entrant. "Party" or "Parties" shall mean you and us together.
"Competition" TalkTalk X Factor Ticket Giveaway
"Email Address" email@example.com
"Prize" One pair of tickets to The X Factor Live Tour.
"Start Date" 18:00 24/09/16
"Closing Date" 00:00 on 14/11/16
• These terms and conditions apply to the Competition. By participating in the Competition you give your agreement to these terms and conditions.
• TalkTalk reserves the right to cancel the Competition or to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Notification about these changes will be published on the TalkTalk X Factor Facebook and Twitter channels.
• Any queries about the Competition or these terms and conditions should be directed in writing to the Email Address.
• In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions or otherwise relating to this Competition, the decision of TalkTalk shall be final.
• To enter into the Competition you must:
• be over 18 years of age, or have the written parental or guardian consent to enter the Competition. TalkTalk may ask you to provide proof of your age. Children under 18 years of age won't be eligible to win.
• submit your entry by the end of the Xtra Factor on any given Saturday or Sunday night and by no later than the Closing Date. TalkTalk will not accept responsibility for any entry that is not received by the Closing Date due to a result in delivery, transmission or otherwise.
• Anyone found to be using multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible and disqualified.
• Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
• Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees and their family members of:
o FremantleMedia Limited
• The competition will see a minimum of 2 tickets given away every Saturday and Sunday between the 24/9/2016 and 13/11/2016. The competition will open at 18:00 on each Saturday and Sunday, and will close at the conclusion of that dates episode of The Xtra Factor.
• The winner will be chosen from FX Star app video submissions posted on Twitter, mentioning @TalkTalkXFactor and with the hashtag: #FXstar
• The entrant may enter as many times as they wish during the competition, however can only win once.
• TalkTalk's selection of the prize winner shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
• The winner each night will be announced via @TalkTalkXFactor on Twitter, at the conclusion of The Xtra Factor. The winner will also be notified via private message on the Twitter account through which they submitted their winning FX Star video.
• If the prize winner fails to respond to this private Twitter message by 18:00 the Friday following the show, the prize winner will automatically forfeit his/her Prize.
• The Prize is awarded at TalkTalk's discretion and no prize will be awarded to anyone who, in the opinion of TalkTalk, has breached any of these terms or otherwise acted improperly or dishonestly.
• TalkTalk reserves the right to substitute the Prize at any time with a prize of equal or greater value. The awarded Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
• The Prize is as stated only. TalkTalk shall have no liability whatsoever for any costs, expenses or losses incurred by any Entrant as a result of his/her participation in the Competition.
• The X Factor Live Show tickets given as the Prize could fall on any Saturday or Sunday show between 9/10/16 – 4/12/16, at Fountain Studios (128 Wembley Park Drive, Middlesex, HA9 8HP). The date of the show for which the awarded tickets are valid is set and cannot be exchanged for any other date.
• Maximum one winner per household.
• The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including but not limited to any necessary travel, accommodation, transfers, documents, and expenses
• If you are the prize winner, you consent to TalkTalk's use of, and TalkTalk reserves the right to use, your photograph and likeness for publicity purposes. TalkTalk may make public statements about the prize winners, unless otherwise requested. A list of prize winners can be obtained from TalkTalk upon request in writing to the Email Address.
• TalkTalk will use the personal information and contact details provided by you for administering the Competition and to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions. In order to understand how you and other entrants use the Competition, we may collect IP addresses.
• Any personal data relating to you or other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not, save as set out in these terms and conditions, be disclosed to a third party without your prior consent.
• These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Parties.
• The Parties do not intend that any of the terms of this agreement will be enforceable by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise by any person not a Party to it.
• These terms and conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
• ITV is not responsible for the administration of the promotion or the fulfilment of any prizes.