Superstar DJ Calvin Harris revealed he is "still recovering" from injuries he suffered in a car crash a week ago, as he pulled out of two more US shows.
The Scottish producer was taken to hospital after the "serious" collision in Los Angeles on May 20.
The 32-year-old, whose real name is Adam Richard Wiles, was a passenger in a Cadillac when the vehicle collided with a Volkswagen Beetle in Coldwater Canyon, near Beverley Hills.
After cancelling two performances last week, a statement posted on Harris's Facebook page on Thursday confirmed he had pulled out of two more shows in Las Vegas.
"Adam is still recovering from the injuries sustained in the car accident last Friday," the statement said.
"Unfortunately, as a result he will not be able to perform in Las Vegas at Hakkasan tonight, 5/26 and Omnia tomorrow, 5/27.
"He has asked us to pass on his apologies to everyone who was due to attend the shows and hopes to be back to his normal schedule soon."
Police said the crash involved a VW Beetle that crossed the centre lane and collided with the vehicle in which Harris was a passenger.
"In the other vehicle a juvenile was ejected from the vehicle for not wearing a seatbelt and suffered a broken pelvis," a Los Angeles Police Department spokeswoman said.
The driver was reportedly a 16-year-old girl, according to celebrity news website TMZ.
Harris, who is dating pop star Taylor Swift, had previously missed a performance at the Omnia nightclub in Las Vegas last week and a headline slot at the Hangout Festival in Alabama last Saturday.
Following the crash, a spokeswoman for the DJ said: "Adam was a passenger in a vehicle that was struck in a serious collision last night in Los Angeles. He was examined by doctors and sustained a number of injuries.
"He has since been checked out of hospital and is now recovering. We wish all the other passengers involved in the incident a fast recovery."