One of the great free upgrades TalkTalk is currently offering to its loyal customers is a complimentary broadband and Wi-Fi health check by a BrightSparks engineer.
If you want to make sure your TalkTalk kit is all hooked up and working the best it possibly can, this service is invaluable. You'll get a home visit from a friendly, highly qualified TalkTalk BrightSparks engineer, who'll check your home is set up to receive the best TalkTalk service.
BrightSparks engineers will:
- Install or, if already done, inspect the installation of your wireless router and ensure your network is secure.
- Connect devices* including games consoles, additional computers, smartphones or tablets to the internet (*includes the router where applicable).
- Give friendly advice, hints and tips on getting the most out of your connected home.
- Fix faults and making sure you're getting the best broadband speeds possible. See our FAQs below for our visit types and how to book.
- Move and reinstall your TV equipment to another room.
How to book:
Customers have until 31st December to select their free upgrade. There are a few ways to do this. The easiest way to choose is online from 9th December when all the offers are available in My Account > Free upgrade > Choose your upgrade > Broadband and Wi-Fi health check.
Whichever free upgrade customers choose, TalkTalk has guaranteed that when it comes to an end, it will remove it from your account - no strings attached.
Find out more about the other free upgrades available to TalkTalk customers here.
Terms and Conditions:
- Engineer bookings are subject to availability. You will be told your appointment date on booking, which will be fulfilled within three months.
· YOU WILL BE CHARGED £30 IF YOU MISS YOUR APPOINTMENT, or if your equipment is damaged or your master socket needs moving. This is to minimise disappointment for all customers. You will be sent reminders beforehand and there must be an adult present for the appointment.
· One upgrade per customer connected as of 23rd November 2015 .
· Upgrades are subject to availability and therefore may be removed or changed at any time.
· Upgrade offers are based on your current package.
· If you cancel or alter your TalkTalk contract, your upgrade will be lost. You can cancel your upgrade at any time during the offer period but if cancelled you cannot add a different update.
· Upgrade offers are available to select until 31st December 2015.
- Call 0800 230 0403
- Login to