- Eight extremists were killed in Paris, including seven in suicide bombings, after a series of attacks in which more than 128 people are feared dead
- The attacks were near-simultaneous at restaurants, a theatre and the national sports stadium
- President Hollande calls the attacks an 'act of war' by Islamic State
- Islamic State reportedly claims responsibility
- A state of emergency has been declared after two suicide attacks and a bombing near the Stade de France stadium, shootings at restaurants and a massacre inside a popular music venue in what is the worst violence to hit France since the Second World War.
- It is possible there are still terrorists on the run, Agnes Thibault-Lecuivre, a spokeswoman for the prosecutor's office said.