Guy receives 200,000 volts of electricity while in pool

How did he survive?

Guy Receives 200,000 Volts of Electricity While in Pool

If you have a swimming pool, don't try this at home.

In what looks like Spider-Man's next arch enemy testing out his gear, a man, aptly named Dr. Electric, has filmed himself sat in a swimming pool basically electrocuting himself with 200,000 volts.

But it's okay folks, he's a professional.

He sat in the pool in a diver's bodysuit as the electricity was pumped in. But, thankfully, he didn't go up in a puff of smoke.

He was wearing a tin foil helmet and a chain mail glove to help divert all the electric current safely into the large body of water around him, rather than through him.

The video shows the electric current going straight on to the tips of his fingers.