Top car insurance searches:
- No claim bonus
- Ladies motor insurance
- Admiral insurance
- Ecar insurance
- Comprehensive car insurance comparison
- Aviva insurance
- Third party claims
- Swift motor insurance
- Allied insurance
- Auto insurance deals
- Fit an alarm and immobiliser - security improvements will help lower insurance.
- Change your excess - the more you are willing to cover yourself the lower your premiums.
- Check your mileage - you may be paying for miles you aren't using.
- Cut back on optional extras and don't have a courtesy car unless absolute necessary. It could increase your premiums.
- Check where you park, if you have a garage use it. Leaving your car securely in the garage overnight will save you money. Use your drive if you don't have a garage. It's still preferable to the public highway.
Buy your insurance online. Most providers will offer better deals if you seal the deal over the net. If you are in the market for a new car check to see if there is a promotional offer with the vehicle. Some companies may offer up to a year's free cover with a new vehicle.
Do you have any more tips on how to lower your premiums? If so, share them here with us.